Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is one of the placemats that I made - my first attempt at applique. It was a lot easier then I thought - and so much fun. I took a class at Quiltworks Northwest (in Bellevue, WA), with a great teacher - JB!! Thank you JB for a great time. I have also signed up for the class to make Christmas Ornament placemats - and can't wait!! I'll keep you posted... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Molly Bee said…

    Hi There! Just found your site today via the Knitting Path ring. What a great blog. I love all of your projects, particularly this placemat! Is the pattern available? Do you know the name of it? Also Koda is adorable. Keep up the great blogging!
    Molly Bee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home