Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I just love, love, love these scarves!! The green one is just your basic garter stitch. It's yarn that my Mom bought - then we made them together. It was funny because we finished them on the exact same day. I started mine when I was out in New York in May - and one day when I had called her she said - guess what - I just finished my scarf. Well, I was calling her to tell her the same:) I will always cherish this scarf!! The multi scarf is another free pattern (from Tricoter LYS in Seattle) using STR yarn and 3 dirrerent angora yarns. It is so soft and so pretty.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home