Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is my Spring Forward Cardigan. Just picture this with another 6 inches done - and look at it now. I saw someone else's finished cardi and knew right away that something just wasn't right with one of my cables - so frogged it!! I haven't picked this up (other then taking this picture tonight:) since mid August, but plan on bringing it with me when we go to Vegas this thursday. (Jimmy Buffet concert - yeah, baby) I just love this pattern and the yarn so I will not give up. At least it's not the same frustration level as the afghan that I'm making my hubby. This pattern is so much fun to knit. I'll keep you all posted:) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home