Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, it's been a while, but I have been working on my Knitting Olympics project. The baby sweater for my cousin is almost done. I have a few more rows to knit - then I can sew up some seams. I am knitting Yvette's Garter Stitch Baby Sweater (from the Babysweaters yahoogroup)- which is based on the Beribboned Eyelet Sweater from Kids, Kids, Kids book. I just love this pattern. At first it was hard to visualize, but now as I near the end, it's beginning to make sense. I have sent some pics - finally figured it out. So now I feel like I'm really a blogger! Yeah:) I have some good news to share - we are picking our puppy up on Saturday. We can't wait!!! We have everything all set - went puppy shopping on Sunday. I'll post a pic of our little Koda (yup, that's his name). On January 27th he weighed 10 lbs 10 oz, and after talking with Gina, we found out he's around 15 lbs. He's a cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home