Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Friday, February 10, 2006

It's been a while since I posted, but have some news to share:) I'm in the knitting Olympics (yeah!!), and I'm a member of Team Ireland. My project is a baby blanket, sweater and booties. I will post pictures as I progress. My cousin is having a baby boy - and this set is for her. I have also been working on another baby sweater, baby blanket, Triangular Shawl - for the shawlalong, and, of course, my FLAK (not very far with this). Also, working on a Clappy for my daughter Kelly. I will post pictures of all my projects soon. But, I will be setting everything aside for the Olympics.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    o really heehee!!!! hahaha!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home