Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

This is my very first post on my Blog, and is actually one of my New Years resolutions - to start my own blog!! At least I know that I accomplished one of my resolutions:) My sister, Julie (who lives in New York) also started her own blog today. We had so much fun talking on the phone getting her blog set up. Now I just need to convince my other two sisters, Donna and Franny, to start one.
Once I can figure everything out, I will post some pictures of my beautiful kiddies, fantastic hubby, our new puppy (we're getting updates and pictures from our breeder, Gina - and will be ecstatic new parents on Feb 15th), and some knitting projects that I'm working on. I'm doing two knitalongs - one from the Aran Yahoogroups and the other from the Knittingnovices List. The first is a sweater and the second a shawl. Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a great day.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I am so excited for you... your very own blog... well I have never heard of one before but I think it is cool?! :) Can't wait to see pics posted of your new puppy... I bet he will be on there before the rest of your family. Love, Aunty Sheryle PS Dani said if you need help she can show you how to put pictures on it.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Tisha Very cool Julies Blog is really good can't wait to see pictures of the pup Love ya Franny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home