Tisha's Treasure's

Welcome to my Blog. This is my little space on the WWW where I'll post tidbits about my family and my hobbies and crafts. Enjoy:)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Project Spectrum color for the month of May is green. I just finished a dishcloth with shades of green - and I will use that unless I can come up with something more creative. I love the color green, but for some reason I don't have any green yarn. Maybe I'll get some yarn and make my son a cap or a scarf. He's a huge NY Jets fan, and, of course, the Jets colors are green and white. Give me a few days to think on it:)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tori said…

    Hi Tisha,

    I still have yet to start the Spring Forward and have set aside my FLAK (Spring Fever I guess :-(

    I'm hoping to get inspired and am going to do a summery project first.

    I love the color of your FLAK! What color is your Spring Forward.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I'm also knitting a dishcloth this month for the Project Spectrum! Hopefully, I will be more creative next month..I just joined last week.

    http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home